“Once you see it, you can’t unsee it. And once you have seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing, becomes as political an act as speaking out. There’s no innocence. Either way, you’re accountable.” – Arundhati Roy
Why Partner with URJA:
- Transparency: Our finances are for the public eye and can be found in our annual reports. We wish to continue with this method in days to come to maintain accountability.
- Monitoring: Our projects and programs are monitored very closely to ensure maximum utilisation of funds and resources. Regular meetings with project staff, management, participants and the community, allows us to keep a tab on our progress.
- Transformative change: Our main focus in on the empowerment of homeless women who have faced the brunt of severe abuse and to create awareness in our society about the situation of young homeless women. Our approach is very pragmatic and it requires us to pay close attention to the needs of the homeless women and providing them with avenues to lead a dignified life.
- Your brand will get the visibility.
- You can enhance your brand image and be recognised as a socially conscious organisation.
- Your employees will get a chance to make a difference.
- You can be part of a larger community.
RISE TO THE OCCASION!
We believe that in unity lies our strength. A better world is only possible when we work together and you have been an integral part of our journey. You can choose to become a fundraiser today :promote the cause of homeless women who have become and spread awareness about their cause.
Choose to work towards strengthening communities and share the power to lead a dignified life with the young women at Urja by starting your own fundraising page. The bigger the number of people who are working with young homeless women, the better their future will be.
Get started today!